YouTHIN NV ™ 8 tea bags and 180 pills. One month supply $69.95 (Bulk Order)
Shipping within US: $6.95 for up to 9 items ($19.95 outside USA for up to 5 items) - $10.95 for Bulk Order of 10 items or more ($39.00 outside USA for 6 items or more)
All orders are shipped USPS Mail with delivery tracking.
ONE MONTH SUPPLY
8 Miracle Tea tea bags
60 Metabolism Boosters (2 a day)
60 Appetite Suppressants (2 a day)
60 Fat Burners (2 a day)
Directions for use:
- Drink 8 oz of tea with breakfast and 8 oz with dinner
- Take 1 Metabolism Booster, 1 Fat Burner & 1 Appetite Suppressant in morning before 10 am and again in the early afternoon before 2 pm
Persimmon Leaves, Malva Leaves, Milk Thistle, Marshmallow Leaves, Blessed Thistle, Ginseng, Sarsaparilla.
- Bring a gallon of water to a full rolling boil – you may include your favorite decaffeinated tea bags
- Turn stove off, remove regular tea bags and drop in two or three Miracle Tea tea bags
- Cover, and let STEEP for at least four to eight hours. This brings the herbs to full potency.
- Pour into pitcher with favorite sweetener leaving Miracle Tea bags in beverage until all is consumed.
- Refrigerate and it’s ready to drink.
Miracle Tea can be mixed with any of your favorite beverages such as juice or other fresh beverage.
If you prefer hot tea, do not heat in the microwave – use the stovetop.
After drinking the gallon of tea, do not discard tea bags! The tea herbs are excellent for cooking. Dry the used tea bags and simply add to any food: soups, spaghetti, chili, stews, salads, potatoes, etc.
Warning: This product contains cathartic herbs. Pregnant and nursing women, elderly, children and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult with a physician before starting this or any other cleansing exercise of weight management program.
|Metabolism Booster (Brown Capsule):
White Willow Bark
|Appetite Suppressant (Brown Tablet):
|Fat Burner (Gelatin Capsule):
Before you take Qnexa or Qsymia try the natural way with DMB products.
For those who are interested in the ingredients of Dr. Millers Holy Tea and Youthin… CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition.