PLAN – Original Vitamin
ONE MONTH SUPPLY
8 Miracle Tea tea bags
30 Metabolism Boosters
30 Appetite Suppressants
30 Fat Burners
Directions for use:
- Drink 8 oz of tea with breakfast and 8 oz with dinner
- Take 1 Multi-Vitamin & 1 Metabolism Booster in morning before 10 am
- Take 1 Appetite Suppressant & 1 Fat Burner in early afternoon before 2 pm
Persimmon Leaves, Malva Leaves, Milk Thistle, Marshmallow Leaves, Blessed Thistle, Ginseng, Sarsaparilla.
- Bring a gallon of water to a full rolling boil – you may include your favorite decaffeinated tea bags
- Turn stove off, remove regular tea bags and drop in two or three Miracle Tea tea bags
- Cover, and let STEEP for at least four to eight hours. This brings the herbs to full potency.
- Pour into pitcher with favorite sweetener leaving Miracle Tea bags in beverage until all is consumed.
- Refrigerate and it’s ready to drink.
Miracle Tea can be mixed with any of your favorite beverages such as juice or other fresh beverage.
If you prefer hot tea, do not heat in the microwave – use the stovetop.
After drinking the gallon of tea, do not discard tea bags! The tea herbs are excellent for cooking. Dry the used tea bags and simply add to any food: soups, spaghetti, chili, stews, salads, potatoes, etc.
|Metabolism Booster (Brown Capsule):
White Willow Bark
|Mutli-Vitamin (Tan or Peach color Capsule):
|Appetite Suppressant (Brown Tablet):
|Fat Burner (Gelatin Capsule):
This product contains cathartic herbs. Pregnant and nursing women, the elderly, children, and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult with a physician prior to using this or any herbal supplement.
Before you take Qnexa or Qsymia try the natural way with DMB products.
For those who are interested in more information on the ingredients of Dr. Millers Holy Tea and Youthin… CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition.